Sunday, October 15, 2006

 

Things I Hate - #1

That a root canal procedure takes SIX visits to the dentist. Yes, six. Yes, for one tooth. As if getting myself to the dentist even once isn't traumatic enough! That is six times I had to arrange child care. Six times I had to muster up the courage to overcome the sick feelings in my stomach. Six times I had to pay about four dollars round trip in train tickets. Six times I had to sit in the waiting room for approximately 20 minutes (honestly though that part didn't bother me so much as I'll take any chunk of uninterrupted reading time that comes my way, even if it is with the back ground noise of dental drilling). Six sessions of open, endure, rinse. Everyone says it has to do with the way the national insurance system works here. Whatever it is, it sucks.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?